Saturday, July 31, 2010

Social networking here I come!


Okay, it's been a long time...a real long time. I thought I had given up on blogging but with my new iphone I've had a new interest in all things social media! That's right I'm tweeting, I'm facebooking and once again, I'm blogging! Watch out world.

I am a people connector. I love interacting with new people and making social connections between others so it only makes sense that social media would appeal to me. And now that I have a tool that makes it so easy, why wouldn't I take advantage of all that technology offers right?

I've long known the value of social networking for organizations, and have seen how small and large nonprofits can use social networking as a means for sharing their message, recruiting support, raising money and most importantly facilitating dialog. Now, I'm learning what it can do for me as an independent sales representative and as a social butterfly. But more than that, it's just a whole lot of fun!

So, here I go again. Another real attempt at making this blog a snapshot of our life, and a collection of my many random passions in life. But for now....off to the zoo, one of the few places where my life doesn't feel so wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment