Saturday, October 24, 2009

Time to capture it all!

It's hard to believe it's been almost 6 years since we welcomed our first baby into our family. We had thoroughly enjoyed our time as a young married couple, moving across country, starting new careers, and enjoying the freedom of going to the bar and catching movies whenever we pleased. We were ready, or at least we thought we were ready, to embark on a new journey as parents.

In November, 5 years after we married, we had Elliot. It was such a warm, wonderful time. I relished every moment I spent with him. As he grew, Elliot filled our days with humor. Less than 3 years later we welcomed our second, Owen. The good times continued. When Owen turned 1, we learned we were expecting our third. Maeve was born before Owen's second birthday.

It's been a whirlwind to say the least but we can't believe how many amazing memories we have. Elliot will be 6 next month and suddenly I feel time slipping by faster than I can grasp. So much happens day to day and I'm so afraid (and sometimes hopeful) that years from now it will all be a blur.

I'm sure this blog will never fully capture the craziness of our life, but I hope it will somehow capture some of the best times so we can share them with our friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys are doing this! It was fun to peruse : ) Great idea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete